ALLTEN attaches great importance to the privacy of its users and customers. We therefore make every effort to comply with the regulations designed to guarantee the protection of the privacy of both the member and any other individual person connected to the member.
Below you will find more information about the personal data we process and the purposes for which it is processed.
1. Collected information
ALLTEN collects and processes the following personal data :
- Specified data: data specifically specified by the member, such as name (first and last name), postal address, telephone number (including mobile telephone number), office number and e-mail address.
- Automatically Collected Data: automatically collected data such as the user’s IP address, browser type and computer operating system.
2. How we use your information
These personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- Follow-up of requests from customers and users of our sites in the context of the execution of the contract,
- Advertising and/or commercial communications about their products and services,
- Customer information.
3. Safeguarding and Securing the data
In the context of the execution of the contract, the person responsible for the processing of personal data is ALLTEN (hereinafter, “the Processor”), whose registered office is at Avenue Louise 162 b8 – 1050 Brussels
The processing of personal data of customers and users of our site (and, where applicable, of any other related natural person) is based on :
- Article 5 a) (consent) and b) (execution of the contract) of the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and
- Article 6.1. a) (consent) and b) (execution of the contract) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. Access, modification or request of deletion of personal data
ALLTEN is committed to ensuring a high level of protection of personal data.
Within the limits of the applicable legislation, any individual may have access to the data concerning him or her, processed by the Responsible Party and, if necessary, request the rectification or deletion of his or her personal data, or oppose the processing, or request the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or her and obtain a copy.
In addition, they have the right to receive the personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another data controller (right to data portability). They may exercise these rights at any time, free of charge, by sending their request by e-mail to [email protected]
They may, at any time, on request and free of charge, oppose the processing of their data for commercial prospecting purposes and/or withdraw their consent to the transfer of their data. They may exercise these rights at any time, free of charge, by sending their request by e-mail to [email protected] This will be taken into account within the legal time limits.
There is no legal obligation on the customer and other users of this website to answer questions asked by ALLTEN, but failure to do so may result in ALLTEN being unable or unwilling to enter into a (pre-)contractual relationship, to continue such a relationship or to carry out a transaction requested by the customer or a third party for the customer.
The personal data provided by the customer and the user of the website are processed by the Manager in strict confidentiality and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
However, in the case of electronic transfer of such data, as the Internet does not offer complete security, privacy can only be guaranteed if the data is transmitted via communication channels for which ALLTEN expressly states that they are protected.
The customer and user of the website has the right to lodge complaints by contacting the Data Protection Authority (Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels, Telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35, Email: [email protected]).
5. Authorised third parties for the communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to third parties designated by the Manager, whose intervention is necessary to achieve one of the purposes mentioned in this contract and acting exclusively on the instructions of the Manager.
6. End of collection
Personal data processed for the purpose of monitoring customer and website user requests and the overall view of the affiliate in the context of the execution of the contract will be retained for the duration of the contract and for a period of one year following the end of the contractual relationship; if necessary, ALLTEN also reserves the right to retain it for a longer period in order to meet its legal obligations (e.g. accounting).
Personal data processed for the purpose of advertising and/or information and marketing communications will be retained for the duration of the contract and for a period of two years following the end of the contract, after which it will be deleted.